9 Windsor Street, Slacks Creek QLD 4127Leased
Beautifully Presented And Renovated Home
House - Slacks Creek QLD
This charming home has superb presentation and so much to offer! Situated on a quiet, leafy Street, this property is sure to impress any tenant who wishes to have it all.
With an expansive open plan living space this home incorporates practicality and elegance with gorgeous timber floorboards. The kitchen is modern, spacious and stylish with so much on offer including plenty of cupboards, stainless steel appliances and ample bench space.
Some of its features you will fall in love with are;
– 3 well appointed bedrooms with brand new carpets
– Modern bathroom with a brand new bath
– Spacious, open plan living, dining and kitchen
– Brand new blinds throughout
– Renovated Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and island bench
– Air Conditioning in living room and main bedroom
– Remote controlled ceiling fans in all three bedrooms
– Outdoor entertainment will be a breeze with a tremendous deck flowing from the dining area
– 3 x 3 storage shed plus storage
– Fully fenced, low maintenance yard
– Second bathroom downstairs
– Separate Laundry
– Large multi purpose room which has been used as a bedroom in the past although this area is not legal height
– Single lock up garage with extra space for a second car
With easy access to transport, Pacific Motorway and shopping precincts, this home is worth adding to your list!
****It’s important to register your interest in any upcoming and advertised open homes or inspections. Failing to register may result in not being informed of any unforeseen or unplanned changes to inspection times. To register (or apply) for this property please click on the get in touch button (Realestate.com.au) OR Book (Domain.com.au) and send your details to our agency. You’ll receive an email back with instructions on how to register and apply via 2Apply and booking service.
It is an agency and owner policy that each person over the age of 18yrs old wishing to live at the property is required to apply and provide 100 points of identification and supporting documents.
To inspect this property, you will be required to provide the agent onsite with your name, best contact number and email address. Failing to provide this information for security and safety reasons may result in being refused entry.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced