34 Gilmour Street, Chermside West QLD 4032Leased
The Pinnacle Of Ultra-Chic Living
House - Chermside West QLD
This remarkably designed residence in one of Chermside West’s most desirable addresses stands as a testimony to the power of bold, innovative and awe-inspiring design.
Impressive from the outset, this extraordinary home spans two magnificent levels and outshines all its peers in presence and position, and the cutting edge exterior speaks volumes.
Once through the large front door and foyer area you soon realise why this home exemplifies the very pinnacle of ultra-chic living. The seriously stylish interior opens up to a spectacular open plan layout to reveal dramatic design elements incorporating high specification finishes.
The super spacious kitchen overlooks spectacular, breathtaking views and flows into living, dining and outside areas and is wonderfully well-appointed, complete with quality Caesar stone bench tops, Miele oven with built-in overhead microwave cavity, and Miele stainless-steel dishwasher.
The open plan main living and dining area located on the top-level flow effortlessly to the kitchen and out to the top level outdoor entertaining area where you will find French doors opening onto the terrace.
This home features;
5 spacious bedrooms
– The master located on the upper level enjoys raked ceiling, rich timber flooring, walk-in-robe and well-appointed ensuite, split-system air-conditioning, casement windows boasting city views, sliding door opening onto balcony and access to attic for additional storage and much more
– Bedroom 2 located on the upper level features split-system air-conditioning, rich timber flooring, down-lighting, built-in-robe and much more
– Bedroom 3 features split system air-conditioning, rich timber flooring, down-lighting, built-in mirrored robe and built-in shelving and much more
– Bedroom 4 located on the lower-level features tile flooring, down-lighting, awning windows and roller blinds.
– Bedroom 5 located on the lower level features tile flooring, down-lighting, shelving and French doors opening out to the pool area.
– The main bathroom located on the top level features floor-to-ceiling tiles, shower over spa bath, double basin vanity with plenty of storage and much more
– The master ensuite features floor-to-ceiling tiles, double basin vanity with plenty of storage and much more
– The bathroom located on the lower-level features a single basin vanity with storage underneath and much more
Other features include:
– Upstairs, entertaining will be a breeze thanks to the large upper level terrace featuring terrazzo tile flooring all opening out from your living room.
– Downstairs whilst just under legal height, the multipurpose room offers so much value featuring built-in storage shelving and linen cupboard, directional and down-lighting, and access to the wine cellar.
– Pool area boasting glistening in-ground saltwater pool, water slide, paved flooring, and landscaped gardens, encapsulating everything there is to love about our Queensland lifestyle.
– Secure car accommodation for 4 thanks to the extra-wide and extra-deep semi-enclosed carport featuring an electric gate, garden shed and storage cupboards
You will also be close to:
– Public transport (bus stop – Maundrell Tce) 400m
– John Goss Reserve 900m
– Aspley State School 1.1km
– Chermside Market Shopping Centre 1.3km
– Craigslea State High School 1.4km
– Westfield Chermside 2.5km
– The Prince Charles Hospital 2.9km
– Public transport (train station – Geebung station) 5.5km
– Airport 14.1km
– CBD 12.3km
Add this property to your inspection list today and Call Ranita for a private viewing.
**Send an enquiry below to receive property updates, register for/or request a viewing.
**All applications are completed online, please click on the below link and enter the street address to apply: https://app.snug.com/apply/FlourishHomes
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Pet Friendly
- 4 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced